Veolia Water Technologies (Veolia) is pleased to announce the release of AQUAVISTATM, Veolia's new complete suite of digital services.
Designed to aid operators and manager of water and wastewater treatment facilities, AQUAVISTA provides a web enabled, customer driven monitoring system which efficiently controls connected plants and water treatment equipment for industrial or municipal water treatment plants, or for life sciences and healthcare. It covers a range of applications including drinking water, waste water and process water. It can be implemented for a single technology, a range of equipment, standard products, existing or new.
What does it do?
AQUAVISTA is particularly well suited to the control of multiple assets and systems using water for heat exchange processes, which are subject to corrosion, deposits, fouling and microbiological growth. It supports adaptive chemical dosing, responding to fluctuations in the water's make-up to achieve peak efficiently and performance whilst demonstrating regulatory compliance. The technology can be directly purchased as a service or leased from Veolia, who will work with you to implement data-driven, water-saving solutions that maximise equipment life-cycles, reduce maintenance and optimise water use, all in real-time.
A range of four models
The AQUAVISTA range consists of four models, from a standardised control system to bespoke control options - designed to accomodate the varying needs and complexities of customers' water systems.
- AQUAVISTA Suite - provides a single point of reference for all information related to your water treatment system
- AQUAVISTA Portal - a single point of reference for all information related to your water treatment system
- AQUAVISTA Insight - enables customer to have remote access to an information dashboard, benchmarks ad suggestions for process optimisation
- AQUAVISTA Assist - supports operators' treatment pcoesses through access in real-time to knowledge, digital training and access to a network of process engineers
- AQUAVISTA Plant - a holistic solution comprising of a suite of intelligent software solutions, a state-of-the-art plant overview and online control and forecasting
Cybersecurity is a critical component that is fully integrated at every level of AQUAVISTA, from data acquisition and transfer to aggregation, analysis and reporting.
Veolia Water Technologies provides the complete range of services required to design, build, maintain and upgrade water and wastewater treatment facilities and systems for industrial clients and public authorities. The company's portfolio of more than 350 technologies features everything from online diagnostic solutions to evaporation and crystallization, energy-producing sludge treatment, state-of-the-art desalination, laboratory-grade water and mobile water services. By optimising both processes and monitoring, Veolia Water Technologies helps clients reduce their water footprint whilst generating considerable savings in energy and chemical consumption www.veoliatechnologies.co.uk